Tuesday 17 May 2011

WALK before u RUN

Hello and hi everyone.
my name is dede,28 years old.Im part time trader and wish to become full time trader.i think u know why...yeah,because i hate my boss!!

Success does not come easyly.I want the freedom,i want to be the boss of myself.I knew forex since i was a student (now im engineer).But im seriously in trading about 2 years ago.i download several platforms and study a thousand of trading technics.Then i open demo acc,try it and im able to triple the acc by 2 weeks.i feel great.
Without wasting time, i deposit usd100 for my first real acc. After a week,the account was MC (margin call).
I start to study again.Try another technic and after got confidence, i deposit USD2k..but the account also mc.i fell so bad and so sad.



After the 'tragedy', i start to learn everthing from the first.Going to forex class,seeing master of forex face to face.One day i discover 1 technic that i feel comfortable with.i had learned the technic for about 2 months,and i start to open DEMO ACC to test the technic.

I create this blog to trace my developement using this technic.I will put my screenshot every time i trade.Im not going to teach the technic directly here.I need your suggestion to improve my trading and if u have anything to share,i will appreciate that most.

Starting tonight, i will trade using this technic and i will share the result.

See u again,bye.

1 comment: